March 25, 2008.
With St. Patrick's Day and Easter in the same week, entertaining, baking, cooking and school parties and I even got some work done and blogged twice...yes my brain is mush I tell you. And when I was not paying attention someone snuck me a....."meme"? Is that even what you young people call it? I am not even sure I know what to do with it, I will probably do it all wrong.
I really do not do these "tagged" things well, I think that I give a lot of information away, and that I have divulged enough dirty laundry about moi on this blog. However, a certain Miss Domestic Diva thinks not - so she tagged me. Let me say this is the last time I am tagged, I am not doing this again, thank you very much. You need to list 7 things about yourself, link person who tagged you, list 7 peeops to tag - and then go comment on their blogs....I think that is it.
So, in case you wanted more information about me (oh please, does anyone even care?) here I go:
- I tried out for the cheer leading squad in high school twice - even though I can not dance.
- When I got married I insisted that my husband and I were going to have five children.
- I can't stand velvet
- I am a sucker for any Gangster (no not Gangsta') movies, books, articles, etc.
- I never exercise
- I laugh when people fall, or trip - don't worry I laugh when I fall too.
- I met my husband at a bar in San Francisco - but since they served food (peanuts) we told our relatives it was a restaurant....don't rat me out, Grandma still believes.
Oh my that was so painful, let me tell you. If you could please not bring up the whole cheer leading thing again, I would be mighty grateful. I thought I gave it all up to everyone all the time - who knew I had more dirt to share on myself. Now I must forward this to seven bloggers - tough one. Here I go: London, Vicki, Carrie, Michelle, Amber, Amber, Sarah Jane. Please don't shoot the messenger - sorry ladies, I really had no choice....