July 18, 2006.
About a year ago my family started doing 'high for the day and low for the day' at the dinner table. We thought it was a good way to keep us all posted on all the going's ons of our days (nursery school, grammar school, JPD, my husbands work, time with sitter). My daughter, at the mere age of 3 did not quite get it and always insisted we tell our silliest part of the day'.
Well, we have not done it in awhile, however while I was bathing my daughter I started thinking about my lows for today :
- Tiles did not show up that were promised yesterday
- UPS tried to deliver something but missed me by 2 minutes
- A tile arrived at a customers home broken by Fed Ex
- I am inking birth Certificates tonight
- Major Contract needs to be filled out tonight
- All products ready for photo shoot Thursday
Now, as I do with my kids I must do my 'high's', and I only have one
- My son and daughter, a total fluke, are going to be on the Weather Channel this Saturday morning
The enthusiam of my children will always energize me, regardless of the amount of lows I experience in any given day.