February 9, 2006.
When I have so much to do I literally find myself wandering around in circles trying to remember what to do. Write a list you say? Uh....I do that, over and over and I still get to a point where I have so much on my plate that I can't focus. I cross one thing off and then add four more items. I am there right now. Oh, did I mention I also procrastinate and do things that aren't necessary to do ASAP (hmmmm, like my blog).
Lately I wake up in the middle of the night and stress, and really important things like ("Shoot I have to make 25 cupcakes for my son's Valentine Party" and "Did I make a dentist appointment for my daughter?" "Where is the dog sleeping?")
So here is why I am losing my mind, I only have a few things going on this coming week:
- My mother-in-law is coming to stay with us for the weekend
- A 4 year old birthday party
- 3 upcoming play-dates
- Donuts for Dad's at my son's school
- A Publishing Party at my son's school
- Valentines Day at both my kids schools
- a Brand New Baby sitter
- 100th day of school, activities & assignments
- A no school day (working mom's worst nightmare)
- Husbands birthday falls on big move in day
- Hiring a PR Agency to help with launch of Pet Line
- 12 loads of laundry piled up in house
- A Bruised tail bone - that would be ME
- WE ARE MOVING MY BUSINESS INTO NEW SPACE!!!!!! (uh, sorry someone started screaming inside my head)
So, I am going to go run my finger up and down my lips and make ebbe ebbe noises.....